Thursday, July 4, 2013

Baby FAST

Last term I was employed by FAST (Families And Schools Together) to help run Baby FAST (aimed at young mums and families at risk) at the Tata Centre at Karama - my girlfriend Cerise was the co-ordinator and encouraged me to give it a go.

I have NEVER  been paid to do something that I enjoyed so much - I really really loved it. It gave me back the confidence I had lost for such a long time and you know what??? I have something to offer, I can make a difference, I know shit!!!!!!!!

So you can imagine my excitement when my girlfriend Leigh asked me if I would like to be involved in the next Baby FAST in Moulden, term 3 - she's the co-ordinator - it would seem I  know all the right people :-)

SERIOUSLY........how lucky am I?????????

4 comments:

DeadlyClare said...

Seriously.....how lucky are they to have you ;))

Kim said...

seriously jelous of u x x x

Kim Hunter said...

They are lucky to have you. X

OUR LIFE REALLY IS THIS WONDERFUL said...

So true Clare, very bloody lucky!!! loved sharing the program with you, you are amazing and can't wait to have you back on my team next year xxxx