Friday, August 22, 2008

I am on a ROLL here

READ THE SIGN

This morning I won a competition - airfares for two people, 2 nights accommodation & gold pass tickets to see John Mellancamp (AKA John Cougar Mellancamp) in Melbourne. It went for two weeks and 3 people got into the draw each day. And from the minute I got into the draw I knew I was going to win - I called Arthur and told him then sent an e'mail to Alicia and asked if her and Robert could mind the kids (she promptly responded telling me I was a "nerd" but yes they could look after the kids) - I SOOOOOOOOO knew I was going to win - and the radio called this morning and i just yelled a lot...........

But it doesn't stop there - about three weeks ago I also won the "Books Alive" with the ABC radio and won "50 Books You Can't Put Down" competition. I have just been onto the web site and I have some amazing books coming my way!

AND inbetween these comps, I have also won some movie tickers and a cd.

Now if anybody want's me to send them a piece of my hair, belly button lint etc just let me know.
luckyleigh xo

3 comments:

Kim said...

FANBLOODY tastic. what else did you have to do apart put your name in?

Eat Pray Love would have to be my pick.

PG and Labour Rock - Again!

Kim said...

Its not you name there LEIGH its LEE. Its not all about you....

Anonymous said...

What about ear wax? Is your ear wax lucky? Will you send some down to me...