Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Commelina Car Rally


I'll be brief...........we were the winners!!! But unlike other years where I have been the navigator (and we didn't win), this year I drove and Art was the navigator. So I am willing to concede it may be that navigating is not my forte - but that's OK, because I am a GOOD driver (don't listen to Arthur). Georgie had to work, so much to her disgust she missed it this year! However we had Tilley in her place and she did a mighty fine job as co-navagator!!
My girl friend Leigh has hosted it for the last three years and she does an amazing job - she is one of the most organised people I know - bit like myself really...........not!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Dont be breif - what colour were youre breifs when you finished the race???????? hey?

OUR LIFE REALLY IS THIS WONDERFUL said...

Well I did expect more bragging on Monday, a little disapointed, however well done, it is our year of cause next year. lol
xx Ce