Saturday, March 1, 2014

Connor heads to Middle School




The top picture is taken at Connor's graduation - handsome bunch!

He also got the "Outstanding Improvement Award". It's on a beautiful wooden plaque - it's very impressive and I'm so proud of him!

He now goes to O'Loughlin Catholic College. We liked the school and he really wanted to go but I was concerned that it's a catholic school. I was raised a catholic but I have very little positive to say about it. Having said that, they definitely take a much gentler approach to religious instructions (these days) then when I went to school - so that's a good thing!

Anyway I have explained to him that, in terms of religion, there will be lots of stuff he will need to learn, but that it doesn't have to be his belief!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a gun ︻̷┻̿═━δΈ€