Monday, March 26, 2012

Connor

Connor had his second nose operation on Friday. It took just over an hour, then (at least )another half an hour before they let me into recovery. He was such a mess! When he came to he went ballistic on his nose so there was quite a lot of blood and he was really really upset - I just about dropped my bundle. And that poor nurse was giving him pain relief (via his intravenous line) but she was not doing it quick enough for his mum! I was actually telling her to PLEASE hurry up - I was in a frenzie, horrible to see my beautiful boy like that.

To make matters worse by the next day he had clearly caught the virus that the rest of the kids had had during the week - all in all he had a lousy weekend. Hopefully this will be the end of his nose problems

3 comments:

Kim said...

sending love and prayes up your way.

OUR LIFE REALLY IS THIS WONDERFUL said...

Poor thing I really hope this is the end of it xx ce

Kim Hunter said...

Poor darling. I'm so glad he's all better now. X