Monday, January 2, 2012

Kristian Anderson

Kristian died on the 2nd January. I felt privileged to be able to  follow his journey via his beautifully written blog and twitter.

I watched the celebration of his life on line - that too was an honour.

I have always said I don't believe in coincidences. I can see the reason why he may have come into my life.

As I said his funeral was really beautiful, but something that really resonated with me was what his wife said during her eulogy.

I have included two links - the tripple m one is only Rachel's tribute - if you don't have time to listen to the whole 11 minutes, it would be great if you could just hear the last (about?) 5minutes - that was the kicker for me!

I have also include the link for the whole service - if anybody's interested
I have been searching for a while now and am wondering if I have found what I've been looking for?

No comments: