Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mr & Mrs Robert Campbell











Well, it's finally happened, our friends Alicia and Robert are married at last. This wedding has been happening for almost as long as we have known them - 12 years.

Alicia and Robert are like family to us and honestly there are times when I feel that I don't know how I'll ever repay them the help that they give us, especially with the kids. They do it because they want to and because they love our children unconditionally. Words can't express just how much they mean to us!

The bride and groom looked gorgeous and the wedding was fabulous. Everybody had such a great time - I know Arthur and I did because, sadly ,we vomited our way back to Brisbane (sorry a blight on an otherwise lovely story) - a trip that normally takes an hour and a half took us about 5 hours - I thought I was dying, someone clearly spiked my drink - I am NEVER drinking again

PS. I have add a couple of extra photo's of my girls at the wedding because I thought they looked so beautiful!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous. Every one is glowing... Theres so much love.

Ps why wont the second snap enlarge in a new window when you click on it?

Anonymous said...

Nice one Robbie. Lucky he married her guys - he has his hand ALL OVER Alicia's arse. They look sensational as do your beautiful girls. And someone must have spiked your drink because there is no way you would drink excessiveleigh. IS THERE!!!!

xoxo