Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Holiday




I have been so busy since we got back I have not had time to scratch myself!!

Our holiday to the coast was fantastic! The kids loved the theme parks, but I'd have to say my favourite was the 5 days in Mooloolabah - our unit was across the road from the beach - beautiful!
We had a lovely family breakfast which Dad and Robyn organised. I caught up with people I hadn't seen in such a long time - like my cousin Rosealee who I hadn't seen since she was 2! There were a lot of people there and it was a huge spread and a lot or organising went into it - So thank you Robyn, Dad, Emma and Ron we all had a great time!
We also spent a few days with my Uncle Mick (mum's brother) and since Mick lives alone I have to admit I was worried how he would cope with my children.........I needn't have bothered!! He was great with the kids (of course he does have 8 of his own grandchildren) and they are still talking about their Uncle Mick!

The pictures: Dad, Emma and Robyn. Tatjana & Shantelle, Emma, Grace and Olivia (not a very flattering one of Olivia but a beautiful one of Emma) and me and Uncle Mick!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Geez, I thought you had done a runner Leigh. Great pics. Love the one of you Uncle Mick.

love

K

Anonymous said...

Have been waiting to see how your Hol went Iam glad you had a great time Dad said it was a great day on Sunday Iam really peeved that I missed catching up with you all hopefully next time

Love Shauna

Anonymous said...

Man you look hot in that pic of you! I'm so glad you posted a pic of your Dad, I'm gonna save that one too.
P.S: You know you really should get that itch seen too...