Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hearty snot?

Connor goes in on Wednesday to have his adenoids taken out and to get his sinuses flushed(or something like that). I have been putting this operation off because I'm worried about him going under anesthetic, but over 4 years of copious amounts of GREEN snot have pushed me over the edge.........
On Monday I take Olivia to see her paediatrician to check if the two holes in her heart have closed up. I take her regularly and up until the last visit they hadn't but I'm CERTAIN they will have this time. It doesn't effect anything she does (although it might explain her whinging??) but he said we'd have to consider surgery if they didn't close over themselves and I'm not very excited about that option!

3 comments:

Kim said...

L, on the prayer list luv. Id be rolled up in the fetal position if I had to deal with all you do. You are an AWESOME person.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I didn't know she had holes in her heart. The thought of surgery is just terrifying. I'm not helping am I...