Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Captain Connor




What a busy month we've had!! We all had an excellent Xmas at Manbulloo but as much as I like Xmas the lead up to it is highly stressfu so I'm glad it's overl!!!

Connor had his 6th birthday on New Year's day and we all went out on the boat. Now the fishing part is extremely boring, but how much fun is sitting at the front of the boat going flat out!!! My legs were so sore the next day. We didn't catch any fish (Arthur may tell you that's because he wasn't allowed to stay still long enough) but the we all had a great time! We didn't actually have a party for Conky but a group of us meet up at the Trailer Boat club a few days before his birthday so we took a cake along.................I complained to Georgie that the best picture of the cake had beer bottles behind it and she said (I love this) "Mum, it's fine, it's a Territorian birthday!". Anyway the cake is Art's creation! Connor also lost his two front teeth over xmas so you can just about park a truck in the gap................

Georgie has gotten a job!!! She is starting work at OPSM ($15 an hour), so she is very excited! I suggested a job at the butcher's, cause lets face it, I need meat more then reading glasses but she (for some reason) wasn't interested!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Not only is Art a HOTTIE, but a bloody excelent cake decorator. GH, working at OPSM, which shop? Tell her Ill come in and steal some frames while shes on duty...

Lovin the blog Leigh. I know it must be hard getting time to fluff around, but I really love the pick and knowing whats going on you your life. You are my sweet.. a "real" friend and God knows they are few and far between... love k