Monday, December 3, 2007

Arthur loves me.............................




I think Arthur is getting more thoughtful in his old age.................he's actually on "first name" basis at Winnellie florist!




I have not written for a while as I have been sooooo busy. Night time is the best time for me to do my blog but by that time the idea of crawling into bed is far more appealing!




My cousin Dayna got married last weekend and Dad and Robyn came up for the wedding. It was really good to see them again, it took a bit of convincing for the kids to believe they had "another" granddad! Dad stayed for the week, which was really good. I don't have pictures yet, but will upload as soon as I get them.




Our ebay sales are booming - Official business name -"Leighbay" (col1814). I have 3 sick kids home today - Grace, Harrison and Olivia (OK, O & G would normally be home anyway). Grace refuses to take her medicine so we have to resort to sitting on her and squirting it down the back of her throat.......................

No comments: