Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Arthur finally takes the plunge............


"Thank you for loving me enough to want me to do this course"
This is what my husband of 23 years wrote to me after having done Greatness In You. I am so proud of him. He did this for himself but also for our relationship and our relationship is so important -because if our relationship isn't working our children will suffer.

We've been in a good place for a long time now, but it requires lots of work and lots of honesty. Life's not perfect, we're not perfect, but we are GOOD!
Does everybody get that if your not happy it is impossible to make anybody else happy? It's impossible to give anybody the love that they need! I'm talking about your children, aren't they the most important thing in your life? They know when things aren't right in a relationship - they are a whole lot more perceptive then adults give them credit for.
Life it too short to be unhappy, to settle for less then you deserve. If you can't do it for yourself, do it for your children.
GREATNESS IN YOU
1800646482

No comments: