Thursday, April 15, 2010

Greatness In You - part 2

Georgie and I did The Greatness In You seminar last week. In my mind I was really just taking Georgie because I had taken Shantelle in February - obviously I knew she would learn a lot and come back with some real tools and skills to deal with life. But I arrogantly didn't think she really needed to do something like this!

What an incredibly stupid assumption I made - was she once a child? YES!

She has not changed, she is still the same person. The difference is now she knows her own reality. She now has a choice on how she deals with situations because she understands what she is capable of - her true self (how we were born) and the one we all create to protect us - the false self!

It's a very interesting process. My biggest goal is to become a facilitator and I have been working towards this end - but this is the company I want to be involved in.

SOOOO, I can't tell you how excited I was when they thanked me for my help and input and asked if there was anything they could do for me! HOLY CRAP!! No, for now I will keep reading and watching and doing my best to get people to their seminars. I am also organising an information seminar in Darwin (they've never been to the NT before) and am very excited about it.

There isn't anyone I know who wouldn't benefit from attending The Greatness In You. http://greatnessinyou.com.au/

LIFE IS ABOUT
LIVING
LOVING
LAUGHING